skip to main | skip to sidebar

Porcumber

13 November, 2008

Did Lady Bush Really Check her Watch?


Le couple Obama visite la Maison Blanche
LEMONDE.FR | 11.11.08

© Le Monde.fr
Posted by Lise at 12:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me

My photo
Lise
I'm learning as I go, and going to learn something about farming, food, life and language in France, Spain, North Africa and the Middle East. Watch me eat my words and then some.
View my complete profile

Peeps I admire

  • The Fresh Loaf - News & Information for Amateur Bakers and Artisan Bread Enthusiasts
  • David Lebovitz
  • Cookthink
  • La Antigua Guatemala Daily Photo
  • use real butter
  • Tastespotting
  • La Tartine Gourmande
  • Cookthink
  • The Ethicurean: Chew the right thing.
  • BallsOfDub Mail Art
  • Cake Wrecks
  • Shem Shortall
  • Ridge Vineyards
  • hands uptown revival
  • Joe's Blog
  • AIC News - English

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Rene
      • Making Wine The Hard Way: Part I
      • Part II: In the Cellar
      • Did Lady Bush Really Check her Watch?
      • Brain Real Estate Well Spent - French Edition
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  August (1)
 

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments